Here we are! Another week, another Friday Five. We went with “Favorites” this week – just a few things you’re loving. This has been a pretty packed week for me with loads happening. I picked a few bright spots from my week! Join me, Cynthia and Courtney this and every week
1. Open windows and Peppermint Tea – ah yes, fall. I know everyone craves the pumpkin (which I love too, don’t get me wrong!) but this is perfect tea weather. I’ve been trying to get into the routine habit of hitting the hay early (work in progress!) and sipping on some Twinings Herbal Peppermint Tea beforehand. Relaxes my body and mind. And the fact that I can now leave my windows open and enjoy the crisp fall air. Heaven…
2. Nature Box day!!! I’ve tried out other subscription services to test products and see what the fuss was all about, but this is one subscription service I will never give up!! I received a sample of Peanut Butter Nom Nom’s in my swag bag at a race last year and soon thereafter hit Google like nobody’s business to find out how to bring these permanently into my life. At first I was unsure because I was getting a random assortment of snacks but at least I was able to try a variety of things. Now you can now customize your own box so you get the snacks you want each month. These are all my favorites:
3. My VIM & VIGR Compression socks. I got an opportunity to try a Nautical Stripe pair and am absolutely in LOVE with this style, and fabric, and colors. I almost look forward to my long runs (18 this weekend, eek!) just so I can put ‘em on after And don’t forget about my GIVEAWAY to win a pair of your own (they come in Men’s too fellas!) Ends Sunday at 11:59 pm. Get on it!!
4. Moji 360 Foot Massager. Um, this showed up as a random Facebook ad (creepy) several weeks ago but I was intrigued enough to hit up the Google machine again. I found it in City Sports, paid about $35 and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent. Since injury my right foot will get stiff at times and tennis balls just do not work and golf balls hurt like heck. The 2 sides are for different pressures. OMG. I can’t even…
5. The 80′s!!! Tonight, I am headed to a private concert with Hall and Oates. I’m like totally getting my 80′s dance moves on – like, totally. Private eyes are watching you!
What are a few of your favorite things?! TGIF!!