Wow, I cannot believe it’s Friday already and there is only one more week left in July. What happened to this summer because it is zipping by?!! Just a week ago I was hanging out in NYC for Blogher15 and it feels like yesterday. I posted my conference recap earlier so go check that out if you missed it. In other fun news, I was just accepted as a coach for Girls on the Run DC this fall – YAY!!!!
And in even more fun news Cynthia, Courtney and I are hosting a DC Fitness Bloggers Brunch!! For those living in or visiting the DC area please join us on Saturday, August 8 at 11 am. You can RSVP here (Google doc) and location will be updated soon. There will be plenty of giveaways so make sure you RSVP to be eligible 🙂
- First and foremost is water, water and more water! I recently bought these great infusion bottles from Femme Fitale Fit Club. It tracks your drinking levels and has reminder lines for refilling!! Go get one now 🙂 .
- Freshly brewed Iced Green Tea. Sure I’ll get it from the coffee shop but there is nothing like brewing it at home with mint and lemon 🙂 For an extra kick I’ll sometimes brew it with Peppermint Tea instead.
- Iced Coffee. Dunkin. Enough Said.
- Mojitos!!! even better if I’m chilling on the beach!
- Margaritas – Frozen and Strawberry to be exact. It’s bad news I have a Mexican restaurant in walking distance to my house…
What is your go to summer drink? Make them yourself or do you have a favorite spot? Who’s local and joining us for brunch?