I’ll be honest with you, I had to dig deep for this post. I like the theme but my memory is terrible. I know I’ve seen a lot of good, clever, funny races signs over the years (and hello I raced on Sunday!) but racking my brain to remember them is a different story. After crossing the finish I tend to flush the rest out of my mind. Anyway, here are five signs I’ve seen that I’ve enjoyed:
- Go Random Stranger, Go! It’s always nice to be cheered on and acknowledged by friends and family, but even more special when perfect strangers take time out of their day to cheer you on as well!
- Worst Parade Ever. This one always me chuckle.
- You’re a wicked fast runna’. Clearly this was from a Boston race. 2013’s Run to Remember.
- Crawlin Crab Jokes. What I love about this race is they have joke signs all along the course.
- That’s a lot of work for a free banana. #truth
I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. It’ll be the last in a long line of non-traveling weekends so I’m relishing it. What are your weekend plans? What are some of your favorite race signs?