Friday Five Linkup
About Us: Every Friday, I partner with my good pals and fellow DC area bloggers Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) Please link back to one or more of your hosts. We also encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
We have decided to switch things up in the New Year 2016. Instead of specific weekly themes we’ll have a general prompt:
- 1st Friday – Fitness
- 2nd Friday – Food and Drink
- 3rd Friday – Favorites
- 4th Friday – “Free Friday”
Feel free to interpret these as you wish – we love to see your spin on things. If you need more ideas check out some of my past Friday Five posts here. In weeks where there are 5 Fridays, the 5th Friday will also be “Free Friday”. You can always check this page, one of our blogs, Facebook or Twitter pages for more information and join the party! We’d love to have you!
Still have questions? Check out:
Mar on the Run’s Top 5 Friday Five posts:
- Friday Five: Healthy Holidays!
- Friday Five: 5 Ways to Be More Present During the Holidays
- Friday Five: Races to Run in 2015
- Friday Five: What Running Has Taught Me
- Friday Five: Love Being an EleVen (by Venus)